Sunday, April 12, 2009

On Vacation...

Well... Enough about work and objectives! I want to have a nice leisure too. So, I want vacations! Big huge vacations!

Time frame: 1 Jan 2009-31 Dec 2009

Goal:
Gold: I visited 5 locales
Silver: I visited 4 locales
Bronze: I visited 3 locales
Boo: I visited 2 locales
Big boo: I visited 1 locales

Measurement:
Locales described as cities and their surrounding. Means Taipei and Taoyuan considered as 1 locale and so is Jakarta and Bogor. Kuala Lumpur and Penang is 2 different locales. This would exclude Singapore and Jakarta. I would have to stay at least 24 hours in one locale area.
Locale visits is done for fun and leisure only. Tickets bought or travel confirmed by 31st Dec would be a valid count.
And Oh, Puncak is counted as Jakarta's locales. So my last trip to Puncak definitely not counted. And I stayed in Bandung for only 8 hours on my last visit. So it's not counted as well.
Evaluation on 30th June and 30th Sep 2009. Final count on 31 Dec

Target? Bali, Johore, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Haatyai, Batam, Bintan, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Phuket, Bangkok, Hong Kong...

Soli Deo Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment