Sunday, April 26, 2009

On Bowling

Bowling... I've been very lousy n bowling. Partially because I simply lazy to train. But then again, why not try to have a goal. even in bowling. So here goes:

Time frame: Now - 31 Dec 2009
Goal: SCORE
Gold: I scored more than 150 in a single game
Silver: I scored more than 120 in a single game
Bronze: I scored more than 100 in a single game
Boo: I scored less than 100 in any single game
Big boo: I scored less than 80 in any single game

Goal: STRIKES
Gold: I scored more than 5 strikes with 3 continuous strikes in a single game
Silver: I scored more than 4 strikes with 2 continuous strikes in a single game
Bronze: I scored more than 3 strikes in a single game
Boo: I scored less than 3 strikes in any single game
Big boo: I scored less than 2 strikes in any single game

Measurement:
Proof of scoring in photograph must be shown to establish achievement
Final count on 31 Dec 2009

Now I have to start practicing...

Soli Deo Gloria

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing such great information.
    It has help me in finding out more detail about cancer protection insurance

    ReplyDelete