Thursday, April 23, 2009

My secret dream...

Ok... this dream might not be so secret but there's this one thing I really want to do. I just don't know how to do it.

This is it:
I want to ride a bicycle from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur. Yes, that might looks easy but I don't know how. What kind of bicycle I would need, how much money I should bring and ultimately: for what purpose?

Point of departure would ideally be Vivocity. Maybe start at 9 PM and keep riding through the night. But... is it safe around Johor at night? Should I travel at night to avoid sun but higher risk of crime? or day when the day's bright and avoid myself from crime risk?

Should I have a company? Gosh, I have to do it before I'm married, right? I won't really keen on leaving my wife alone for weeks worrying about me riding alone in some foreign lands...

And well, if it works, I might be able to plan for another crazy idea: ride a bicycle from Singapore to Bangkok! Yeahhhhh....!!!

Friends, if you stumble upon this post and have any idea or suggestion, please help me by writing a comment. Any comment will be much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment