Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bucket List?

I need to make my bucket list.

For those who don't know what it is, bucket list is a thing you want to do before you kick the bucket... or in simple word, before you die. Yep. Even just once, but you really want to experience it. And when you did that, you feel no regret of leaving this world. I'll try to limit my list to up to 100 numbers. Although I don't think I can think up to 100. So this bucket list will be updated periodically.

So, here goes:
1. This is fun: I want to make love!!!! Crazily whole day only making love and nothing else! Preferably in a nice resort hotel or somewhere high with good view. But there goes my number 1!
2. It's kinda expensive: I want to eat matsutake mushroom! For those who don't know what matsutake is, go check wiki here!
3. Still on mushroom: I want to enjoy the summer and winter truffles! Preferably in Italy. Although I'd also love to go to Amalfi, but having the truffles is enough for me.
4. I wish I can finish a marathon at least once! Phewwww... I should start training by now!
5-12. Visit one country in each continent: Australia/NZ, Mid-Asia (India?), West Asia (Arabic peninsular?), Africa(egypt or south africa?), West Europe(France?), East Europe(russia?), North America(US or Canada), South America (Peru? Brazil?) East Asia doesn't really on my list cause I definitely have to go to Japan to fulfill number 2.

Phewwww... just one day and I already fill in 12% of my bucket list allowance. Well, let's see how many I can fill in by the end of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment